Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I night dropped my '10 Mustang GT to get the Blend actuator vent repaired. Originally, my service advisor told me it was a quick fix, an hour or so. They have new system, not sure all Ford dealers have this, but they send you a text, and there's a link where you can see the progress of your service appointment.

I check it a few times during the day, and it still says "In Progress". Finally, I decided to text Mike , the service guy, and he tells me the wrong part came in, but they should have to soon. By the time car was finished, it was dinner time, so I picked up the car just before they closed, and then went home to make dinner, and never got the opportunity to take my test drive. I will definitely get to it, but it may have to wait a while. :(

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Well that stinks but then again no temptation since you didn't do a test drive. I think you'll be pleased once you drive one.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well that stinks but then again no temptation since you didn't do a test drive. I think you'll be pleased once you drive one.
I'm pretty tempted w/o the test drive, I can't imagine how bad it will be after it. Unfortunately, "daddy" has to put it on the back burner for a bit, we have our family vehicle ('14 Acadia Denali) coming to the end of it's lease. If my other son decides he wants to take a car to school, then that will create a situation where I have no choice but to get an all weather vehicle, which the Sport fits the bill to a tee.

Reactions: 1153
1 - 3 of 3 Posts