Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scenario:
On phone call via apple carplay, plugged in through usb.
Could be talking for 5 mins or 15 mins, then all of a sudden Pandora will start playing! One time talking to my wife, she said she couldn't hear any music. Not sure how that was possible, since she said she could hear my turn signal clear as day and the music was loud. Only way to stop the music is to grab the phone, find the music app responsible and either hit pause or force close the app.

Anyone else had this issue? I'm in the car for work a lot (8,600 miles since September) and am on the phone all the time. I think it has happened 5 times so far. Seems completely random.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I haven't had that issue but I also rarely have my phone plugged in and using carplay. I just go through BT.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I've had it happen a couple times but it didn't bug me too much. I just go into pandora and pause it.

·
Super Moderator
1,523 Posts
I've had this happen with Spotify, not in my Sport, but in my '10 Focus. But I've also had it happen tons of times at home while my phone is hooked up to the Bluetooth speaker. It is very annoying when driving, I agree.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts