Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the first heat, there was about 12 cars that were attempting to break the 50 second mark. A turbo miata finally did, followed by a c5 Z06 and a C6 Z51. In the second heat, an APR tuned Golf R, 16 wrx with lots of mods (suspension and Cobb stage 2.5) and more monster miatas were sub 50. It was my turn, heat 3. I ran 4 times, all 48's besides my second run this guy ran over at the last minute and asked if he could ride with me, (he's a focus ST owner) and I forgot to turn off traction control, so the 50 second time killed me.

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
Nice! How did you ultimatly stack up against the "real race cars" in our "daddy family sedans"? How sub 50s were they getting?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The vetts were 44-45, the wrx was a low 46. I'm not certain what the others ran, I just remember it being a big deal when they cracked the 50 mark. At the end of the day, a lot of cars ended up breaking it since over 150 cars showed up to run.

·
Super Moderator
1,290 Posts
Was wondering if you have the strut brace and larger rear swaybar?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No sway bar yet.The AWD traction and low end TQ is what helped get me ahead of the stock FRS/BRZ's. It was a slightly more open course than the last time, less technical and more straights, so that helped me as well.

Reactions: Oreo
1 - 6 of 6 Posts