Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here have a Steeda discount code?

·
Super Moderator
1,307 Posts
JT, I see you have released the jacking bars for our cars but I didn't see any install pics, weight specs or instructions posted...

·
Registered
320 Posts
TJ, I live in Canada and last night I was on your website and was prepared to order a couple items but could not find an option to ship international. Do you ship outside the U.S.?
There is a Steeda.ca website, though the prices are higher even counting in the exchange and stuff, plus they don't list the jacking bars yet. I am going to call them next week and see if they have them in. Would be nice if they could mirror the discounts for July 1st thru the 4th like the American site.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Did Steeda ever follow-up with promos / coupons for forum members? I have a bunch of things in my Steeda cart but am hesitant to pull the trigger until I know for sure.

·
Super Moderator
1,603 Posts
Did Steeda ever follow-up with promos / coupons for forum members? I have a bunch of things in my Steeda cart but am hesitant to pull the trigger until I know for sure.
They don't. They always just say "there's already a sale going on right now".

Reactions: Oreo

·
Registered
62 Posts
I spoke with Jigar from Steeda. He assured me that they do indeed provide promotional codes for forum members - you just have to ask. I think TJ is still the main contact for our forum but if he doesn't respond then feel free to contact Jigar at 954-247-2444 or [email protected]. Unfortunately, I cannot post specific codes but did save 10% on my Steeda manufactured parts. Great customer service so far.

·
Super Moderator
1,603 Posts
Good to know. People have asked before and don't get anything.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Any current discount codes for Steeda

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
If speedmaters10 does not work then try TJ10

1 - 13 of 13 Posts