Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks! New FFS owner in the Southern GA/Tallahassee area. I was a Focus ST owner, until a couple of deer decided I shouldn't be any more. Still working through the total loss/gap claim, but needed new wheels. Still wanted the Ecoboost life, so I decided that the Fusion Sport is the way I wanted to go. Looking forward to chatting you all up!

Since I was familiar with the tuned life, I already have a few mods coming. UP intercooler, Power Package from Unleashed, Catch can, and jacking rails from Steeda. Should make for a fun weekend! (Except for that spark plug swap, not sure I'm looking forward to it)
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

·
Registered
2017 Fusion Sport, Shadow Black
73 Posts
Welcome to the forums, the car looks great! Best of luck with it.

Reactions: FiStopher

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Welcome, the plugs are easy, just need to move the intake tube in the back out of the way, but the front three are a piece of cake.

Reactions: FiStopher

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the group. Here in Michigan, I know all about deer. Great lookin car!
Thank you! The Ruby Red has really grown on me already!

Yeah, I saw 4 on the road that night, and hit 2. First one didn't do much. Second popped the side curtain and seat air bags. Didn't realize those Recaro's are that expensive. But it worked out. Hopefully you don't know them from experience!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thank you! The Ruby Red has really grown on me already!

Yeah, I saw 4 on the road that night, and hit 2. First one didn't do much. Second popped the side curtain and seat air bags. Didn't realize those Recaro's are that expensive. But it worked out. Hopefully you don't know them from experience!
Thankfully not from experience, but the old man has four under his belt. Quite a few close calls though. I think you will be quite happy with the Fuspo. I know I am.

·
Registered
2017 Ford Fusion Sport 2.7L TT AWD
878 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Thanks, that's quite comforting...lol...it looks a lot more intimidating than my ST did, that's for sure.
LOL, well truth be told I can do a 2.0 liter blind folded, the 2.7 is a bit more challenging, :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts