Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
The 50 million advertisements that get in your face really bothered me, but other than that, a glowing review that had an extremely high use of adjectives !

·
Registered
82 Posts
He brings up a really good point at the end. Has anyone else noticed that the fuel gauge is wildly inaccurate? I've often gotten out of the car with a quarter of a tank. Gotten back in after work with 7/16s and then ten minutes later been back at a quarter.

·
Registered
331 Posts
He brings up a really good point at the end. Has anyone else noticed that the fuel gauge is wildly inaccurate? I've often gotten out of the car with a quarter of a tank. Gotten back in after work with 7/16s and then ten minutes later been back at a quarter.
Yeah, mine does the same thing... The other day I filled it up when it had "40" miles left with the low-fuel light on, and it took 13 gallons. This is an 18 gallon tank. 5 gallons is more than 40 miles even on a "bad" day.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yeah, mine does the same thing... The other day I filled it up when it had "40" miles left with the low-fuel light on, and it took 13 gallons. This is an 18 gallon tank. 5 gallons is more than 40 miles even on a "bad" day.
Ford is aware of this and should have a fix soon...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Ford is aware of this and should have a fix soon...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Which begs the question; how does an update to address this get pushed out? is this an over the air via Wi-Fi or on the next visit to the dealer?

Thanks,

·
Registered
156 Posts
Which begs the question; how does an update to address this get pushed out? is this an over the air via Wi-Fi or on the next visit to the dealer?

Thanks,
Visit to the dealer. I'll let you know when a fix comes out..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts