Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in the land yacht of a loaner (F150 Crew Cab) and saw them going South on I35E in the Denton/Corinth area.

First Sport I've seen since I've had the car

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was probably yours out on a joy ride... :eek:
:crying:

I wouldn't doubt a dealer would do that

And it was just south of where the dealer is located.....:eek:

·
Registered
81 Posts
It was probably yours out on a joy ride... [img= class=inlineimg]/forum/images/FushionSportForum-2016/smilies/tango_face_surprise.png[/img]
[img= class=inlineimg]/forum/images/FushionSportForum-2016/smilies/tango_face_crying.png[/img]

I wouldn't doubt a dealer would do that

And it was just south of where the dealer is located.....[img= class=inlineimg]/forum/images/FushionSportForum-2016/smilies/tango_face_surprise.png[/img]
If you have the ford pass app, you could see if there were miles driven or the current location. I do it sometimes when the dealer has my car, just a little paranoid haha!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you have the ford pass app, you could see if there were miles driven or the current location. I do it sometimes when the dealer has my car, just a little paranoid haha!
I think that's only if you have a specific variant of the car. I know my ford pass app doesn't update anything like that on its own.

I'll know once I get the car back and pull the dashcam footage

·
Registered
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
169 Posts
After owning my FFS for ten months , I finally saw another one in the wild . Black , probably another '17 , looked stock. Recognized the grill and wheels right away . He was pulling out of the Chic Fil A /Albertsons parking lot on PolyWebb Road in Arlington Texas. They inmediately jumped on the Interstate so I was not able to attract the drivers attention. I hope they come here so we can compare notes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts