Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watching the Cleveland vs Toronto basketball game they played a Fusion Sport commercial
twice within 10 minutes.
It's a fairly short one, probably 15 seconds.
Still that's an awful expensive time slot.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm quite disappointed in the only Sport commercial I have seen.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Disclaimer.... Im not being a sexist, but why are they only targeting women? Thats the second commercial and both are just with females when this car can definitely appeal to men.
I didn't know anything about this car until I found this forum and then did a little research. Those commercials dont tell me squat about the car.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I think what I dislike the most is that they dont really explain anything about the car. At the end, they toss in "most powerful car in its class" but i dont get the feeling from it driving around on CGI stripes... Lack luster at best IMO.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Right I agree. They seem so focused on business women. This is the third commercial like it. They have one when they drive to the hospital. Crazy. But like u said no mention of its special features and reasons to pay so much more than a standard fusion.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Disclaimer.... Im not being a sexist, but why are they only targeting women? Thats the second commercial and both are just with females when this car can definitely appeal to men.
I didn't know anything about this car until I found this forum and then did a little research. Those commercials dont tell me squat about the car.
if anything ford is being sexist your just pointing it out lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts