Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I am writing to you from Waterloo, IA. I bought my car about 3 or so months ago. I used to own a 2011 Taurus SHO that was tuned by Torrie and ran a [email protected]09. Here is few pictures of my car, it has all of the Steeda suspension components, 20% tinted windows front and back, Unleashed E30 tune, 170* t-stat and K&N drop in filter so far but I just received the Snow Stage 2 meth kit that I bought used from Torrie. The car ran [email protected] mph so far and I am hoping for some low 12's after the meth kit. I am interested in learning more about this car and hopefully I can test out some new products as they come out for the Sport. I saw that one of the guys built a custom intercooler and had great results so I decided to join so I can get in on the buy :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Welcome to the forums. About time. Lol. Can't get all your info off Facebook Emin.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey Guys,

I am writing to you from Waterloo, IA. I bought my car about 3 or so months ago. I used to own a 2011 Taurus SHO that was tuned by Torrie and ran a [email protected] Here is few pictures of my car, it has all of the Steeda suspension components, 20% tinted windows front and back, Unleashed E30 tune, 170* t-stat and K&N drop in filter so far but I just received the Snow Stage 2 meth kit that I bought used from Torrie. The car ran [email protected] mph so far and I am hoping for some low 12's after the meth kit. I am interested in learning more about this car and hopefully I can test out some new products as they come out for the Sport. I saw that one of the guys built a custom intercooler and had great results so I decided to join so I can get in on the buy :)
Welcome to the forum and the ruby red owners club lol

I also have the E30 and 93 unleashed tune, I kind of thought the E30 tune would run a smidge faster than that, but I know there are alot of variables.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome! Already ahead on the upgrades...nice!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello from West DSM! I lived in CF/Waterloo for years - left Deere for a job in Ankeny. Nice car and welcome!
Thanks! If you ever come through here we should meet up and go to the Cedar Falls Raceway :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to the forum and the ruby red owners club lol

I also have the E30 and 93 unleashed tune, I kind of thought the E30 tune would run a smidge faster than that, but I know there are alot of variables.
Torrie said I have a tune thats more aggressive than the one that ran [email protected], it depends on the weather and many more things. You could get lucky and race ur car in great DA and run 12.5 or in very bad and run high 12's low 13's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts