Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
What is the correct part number for the 2019 Sport 19" wheel?
Thanks!
Jim
Hi Jim. Someone may be able to provide an answer here. If not, you can also get that information by calling your local Ford Dealer's Parts Department and asking them. Just to be prepared, you may need to give them your VIN for a more accurate answer.

Good luck.

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Jim. Someone may be able to provide an answer here. If not, you can also get that information by calling your local Ford Dealer's Parts Department and asking them. Just to be prepared, you may need to give them your VIN for a more accurate answer.

Good luck.
Thanks for the help! How do you like the MKZ 3.0T?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Thanks for the help! How do you like the MKZ 3.0T?
Hi Jim. You are very welcome. And happy to see that Mrd was able to help you.

The 3.0T MKZ is great. We love it! What a difference between it and the 2007 3.5L in every respect.

Good luck.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Should be HS7Z-1007-F.

Here is a pic of the part number on the inside of a 19” 2018 Sport wheel. I was about to list the set for sale so I just grabbed a quick pic. Hopefully it helps. View attachment 26725
Thanks again Mrd. What are you asking for the set you will be listing. I assume that all 2019 Sports had the Hyper black wheels??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks again Mrd. What are you asking for the set you will be listing. I assume that all 2019 Sports had the Hyper black wheels??
Just found your listing for the wheels. How close to Tinley Park Ill are you? We will be visiting there mid august.
Thanks again
Jim

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hi Jim. According to the 2019 Fusion Dealer Order Guide, the only wheel available on the 2019 Fusion Sport was the "19” Premium Dark Tarnish-painted Aluminum".

·
Super Moderator
1,309 Posts
All 2017-2019 Fusion Sports have the same single wheel choice (that bbf mentioned), but "Hyper Black" was not an option on any Fusion.

There were 18" Ebony Black rims, but that was only on the SE with the Appearance Package.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just found your listing for the wheels. How close to Tinley Park Ill are you? We will be visiting there mid august.
Thanks again
Jim
I am about 90 mins from Tinley Park. If that works for you just let me know and we can work something out. Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
just traded in my factory wheels for chrome ones from Detroit Wheel. Can’t get photo to import.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Down in the reply box , click on the paperclip and locate the picture on your computer

I just looked at the website and they look pretty cool, post a picture!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts