Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Does anyone notice a difference disabling ANC vs keeping it on? I'm contemplating turning off the fake engine noise, but wouldn't mind keeping ANC on if it is good.

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
So if I replace door speakers, and use a 5 channel amp to run the doors and just use Sony amp to run the deck... and then get a sub.... it would cancel the noise cancellation? Like I want better sound quality too.. I was honestly about to purchase the alpine x series speakers for the doors and a x series subwoofer with the 5 channel alpine amp... Have the alpine amp running the doors and subwoofer, and then Sony amp running the rear deck as it sits.....I don't understand too much stuff about all this... So dumb it down a little hahaha.. I wanna put money into it but I don't wanna lose a lot of ****.. that makes the fusion, the fusion.
The deck is what's injecting the fake engine sound into the door audio signal. As long as the deck is sending that signal, any aftermarket amp you have hooked up to the door signal will get that sound. The only option is to disable it via forescan, or tap the amp into the factory sub signal which is not the best signal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Okay, I bought 2 component alpine x-s65c speakers for all doors. I also bought a alpine x sub for the trunk and also bought a alpine PDX-v9 amp. I talked to Crutchfield and I need a DSP. Can someone recommend a DSP for me? I don't know what to look for regarding DSP.... I want to use the Sony amp to run the rear deck speakers.. And I want to keep the center speaker in the deck and the front dashboard or whatever. Can someone help me out with this? I don't want nothing fancy. Just something to get the job done.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts