Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Buy Both - $200 shipped (Lower 48)
Buy Individually - $115 shipped (Lower 48)

Selling my stock Upper & Lower Grilles. These are OEM originals, not Amazon or Ebay knockoffs.
There's Nothing wrong with them, just replaced them with JMA upper & lower grilles.

Upper Grille has been blacked out & Lower Grille has been modified to allow full exposure to Intercooler

·
Registered
545 Posts
How much for both ?

·
Registered
545 Posts
I was asking about the JMA grills.

·
Super Moderator
1,523 Posts
Looks like a minimum of $450 for the upper, $300 for the lower. Or $600 for the Sport bundle but it appears the upper is non-slatted with that option.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I,m not spending that on the lower. I,ve got mine cut out, and all I have to do is pull the bumper back off and do some mesh on it. Needs to come off anyway, damn right fog light come off the bumper. Needs snapped back on and made to stay on.

·
Registered
588 Posts
They look plastic by the rhomboid shape and in the picture they appear very thick. Could be wrong...The aluminum would be much thinner than plastic.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I bought super cheap Chinese-made expanded aluminum for my lower. Came in a roll, dead soft “O”-temper. I chose the bare finish because the black “powder coat” Chinese-style was just going to wear off and show shiny spots anyway. It’s secured with black zip ties. It’s really helped keep leaves from packing the intercooler and kept a lot of debris from blasting the fins too.

Attachments

·
Registered
545 Posts
That's what I,m gonna buy for mine, and then just plastic weld it to the lower grill that I cut the center out of.

Reactions: Shawnski

·
Super Moderator
1,523 Posts
For future reference @JRocZilla2.7, your image must contain your forum username, not "my name is my name".

·
Super Moderator
1,523 Posts
Since you mentioned this is 'sale pending' please update this post as 'sold', or updated your images to contain your forum username.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts