Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I picked up a used Sport Thursday and it included an extra set of winter wheels and tires that have very minimal use, if any at all. Total invoice price for the set up was $1,492.
Wheels are black MSW 18x8 5x108 in 50 offset
Tires are Blizzak MS80 225/50R18
They also have the sensors installed.
I can post or text more pics for an interested party plus work something out on shipping.
Asking $800obo

·
Registered
172 Posts
I picked up a used Sport Thursday and it included an extra set of winter wheels and tires that have very minimal use, if any at all. Total invoice price for the set up was $1,492.
I can post or text more pics for an interested party plus work something out on shipping.
Asking $800obo
Why not hold onto them for the winter use?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Even though we get snow here, I feel my 7 mile commute, I will be fine with an AWD. Not to mention for the last 8 years Ive been driving RWD through the winters.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When do we get to see the new Sport Vert?
Once I get all of mods done, lol. Currently working on a template for a front splitter plus the wheels I want are out of stock until mid/late March.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Asking $800obo
Where are you located? I may be interested.
I'm in eastern PA

·
Registered
102 Posts
PHP:
Im currently working on a deal with Connor, but if the falls through Ill let you know. Im from Indiana.
OK let me know.
I'd be willing to meet you halfway (somewhere in Ohio) so you wouldn't have to worry about packing & shipping.

Shawn S

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
It's because it's still here, I'd love to be chatting about the bugs and hand washing my car but I can't.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts