Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot the picture...

I can take it out if needed, just figured since its unopened I would leave it that way for shipping.

·
Super Moderator
1,306 Posts
Installed mine this past weekend and love it. Actually holds the hood a bit higher than the hood rod which I like.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I didn't think I needed them but bought them anyway and installed them yesterday. I really like them now. Reconsider your opinion, you may like them.

I did squeeze a wire on the passenger side and got a hood open warning. Loosened the passenger side strut mount and strut brace and moved the wires around and all is ok. cockerdogs

·
Super Moderator
1,306 Posts
I didn't think I needed them but bought them anyway and installed them yesterday. I really like them now. Reconsider your opinion, you may like them.

I did squeeze a wire on the passenger side and got a hood open warning. Loosened the passenger side strut mount and strut brace and moved the wires around and all is ok. cockerdogs
Yeah Steeda instructions that come with it has pretty crappy images. If you cut the black zip tie just past the Strut Mount the harness and vacuum tube will drop a little giving you better clearance.

Reactions: cockerdogs

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sending PM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts