Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
If anyone lives in the DC area, Waldorf Ford offered me a Magnetic Gray with 401a, Moonroof, Navigation, and Cooled seats for $30,860 out the door, it was to far of a drive and I got a local dealer to come close to that offer, and even managed to beat the price somehow. But that is still a great price, and it is still available if anyone is interested let me know and I will pass on the contact info so you can take advantage.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mine stickered @ $40,975 and got it for $34k before taxes. 401A, Nav, White Platinum metallic, Moonroof, cooled seats, driver assist. Also got 2 years of scheduled maintenance thrown in.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just got one two days ago. Stickered @ $39,266.00, 401 package. I didn't want driver assist or a moonroof. The dealer threw in tint, 3M door cup and edge guards, and an interior protection package. No money down and $1,500 negative equity on my 2016 Focus ST trade-in. Ended up at $30,010 OTD.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Got my 17 new last April wholesale at $34 because I knew the finance manager. Got a zero percent loan too, which is the only reason I traded for the thing. No regrets though. 401a package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
2017, 32mi on the clock, every option except park assist (do have 401a, lane assist, adaptive cruise) and it was $33,xxx plus all the bs & my rollover.

Dealer wanted $31,xxx for the non 401a/LA/AC cars, to which I have them a swift "**** that noise", LOL

·
Registered
68 Posts
Dollars right? Not scheckels, lire, or monopoly money. If so, that's a screaming deal. It wasn't a salvage title, i.e. flooded, or stolen, or hail damaged?

·
Registered
246 Posts
New 2018 Sport w/ Driver Assist. 102 miles.

Roughly $23K out the door with intake and exhaust ordered.

No, that's not a typo :D
Larceny well done!!

Reactions: Focus112

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dollars right? Not scheckels, lire, or monopoly money. If so, that's a screaming deal. It wasn't a salvage title, i.e. flooded, or stolen, or hail damaged?

I work at a Ford dealer as the Internet Sales Manager, the car sat in the showroom for several months tempting me. I told everyone it was my favorite car on the lot. I even busted a BDC secret shopper trying to price it out (the customer ended up with a black one down south).

So it sat here for over a year, maybe three test drives, but I live in truck country and nobody could justify paying 40K for a Fusion with an F-150 motor in it. End of February the car had to get off our floor plan so we discounted it $17K. I did a double take, confirmed the price was real, and bought it on the spot. About 45% off.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I work at a Ford dealer as the Internet Sales Manager, the car sat in the showroom for several months tempting me. I told everyone it was my favorite car on the lot. I even busted a BDC secret shopper trying to price it out (the customer ended up with a black one down south).

So it sat here for over a year, maybe three test drives, but I live in truck country and nobody could justify paying 40K for a Fusion with an F-150 motor in it. End of February the car had to get off our floor plan so we discounted it $17K. I did a double take, confirmed the price was real, and bought it on the spot. About 45% off.
I got 28% off MSRP in Canada and I thought that was good. 45% off thats just crazy.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I could have gotten a couple of base 17 holdovers for less than $26k but I wanted the Sony radio which gives you dual zone climate control and nav. I ended up getting a 17 401A package with 9,000 miles for $24500. Love it so far. It’s a **** of a deal for what I got. I debated a wrx but it just wasn’t comfortable for a 3 hr trip plus you can’t even think about touching them under warrenty. The fusion rides so much nicer and has a lot of room even if it doesn’t handle as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me.we shopped a couple CPO and used cars but it was hard to find ones that were clean and had decent CarFax. I didn’t feel I needed the 401 pack though we would have liked CarPlay.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts