Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the first Fusion Sport in DFW in late July after following FuSpo on the web and FMC web sites--I had higher expectations than what was delivered. A short time later decided I didn't like it in comparison to my 2015 SE 2.0 because of the handling, SYNC problems, rattles and what the factory said it would be like versus the real car. For awhile I wrote nasty grams to FMC and they ignored them until the last couple of days--so sorry we didn't meet your expectations. In the mean time, I've priced alternatives and decided to keep the FuSpo and get all the items I disliked fixed. I'm headed to the dealer Monday to have them fix the SYNC, the rattles, check out the suspension (it doesn't feel right versus potholes) and fix the recall item. In the mean time, I've added a strut brace, put on an AFE oiled air filter, have a rear stabilizer bar ordered from Steeda (for 2016 and hope it fits). I plan other changes later (exhaust if I can find a combination that won't resonate) and hope it turns into the sport sedan I expected.
My previous experience in the 60's included racing S/S, Corvettes and consulting to GM regarding customer retention--now retired. Six Ford in a row now--wife drives a 365 HP 2014 Explorer Sport.:D

·
Registered
447 Posts
Did you even test drive it? This is a great car and I'm glad mine was perfect .. all makes and models have bad stock at times but they need to make it all right under warrantee

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I posted elsewhere that I took it to the dealer yesterday and will again tomorrow. Look under SYNC question. Hope it works out. THX for the reply cockerdogs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts