Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Good to know! What do you have for sway bars, Steeda? Both front and rear?
Yes, but I modified rear bar in search of a little oversteer. The rear bar they use is the
same for even the 3-400 lb lighter 2.0 ECO AWD. I felt ours (Sports) needed more rear bar than
Steeda supplies.

Some just do the rear bar and leave the front for more nuetral handling. If I couldn't mod the rear bar,
I would still do the front, as I like razor sharp turn-in at less than 10/10th's, and would have been willing to give
in to some understeer when over the steady state cornering limit. But with the bars and 245 summer tires,
the limit is so high (think I max'd @ 1.05 G's on the race track), you rarely get beyond the limit were understeer really lives.

·
Registered
2017 Ford Fusion Sport 2.7L TT AWD
858 Posts
I'm with @OX1, replacing the front and rear sway bars made a real difference in the handling. I added the Steeda lowering springs and I very happy with the handling.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Coming from a pickup and GM F-body history , I find the FFS to be a very lively and a well balanced sedan with a few quirks and shortcomings , but no car is perfect . It is hands down the quickest and best sedan I have ever owned. Enough aftermarket available to go mild or wild . And the sleeper factor is priceless .Highly recommended for your next buy !

21 - 27 of 27 Posts