Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2019 > 2018 > 2017 :)
279 Posts
Nice, but not a Fusion Sport which is what this forum is about.

Reactions: Skipe

·
Registered
904 Posts
Yup, your in the wrong house.

Reactions: Vidmo

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Discussion and showcasing are always welcome, however insulting language and slurs are not allowed or welcome.
Funny I am running a 3.0 turbo and mine is alot faster and tops out higher then most sports if u know what ur doing like how I know engineering and able to weld my own parts yah i have 382hp front wheel drive and without my boost switch on I hit 22psi on low and can go up to 30plus but have it set on 28psi funny to say after all is done mine is more then a sport and yes I have Bomba racing steeda racing and much more parts in my car custom exhaust sway bars lowering springs down shifting can get it to back fire with flames bet most of yours don't do that so seems like I might be in the wrong place must have to much in mine made some of u v6 queers a Lil mad hahaha my bad can't see a good build where one is got it and bet most of u aren't even sponsored when yet I have many ... good job on be jealous asses... amazing how ppl are so petty 🤣 😂 😭

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Funny I am running a 3.0 turbo and mine is alot faster and tops out higher then most sports if u know what ur doing like how I know engineering and able to weld my own parts yah i have 382hp front wheel drive and without my boost switch on I hit 22psi on low and can go up to 30plus but have it set on 28psi funny to say after all is done mine is more then a sport and yes I have Bomba racing steeda racing and much more parts in my car custom exhaust sway bars lowering springs down shifting can get it to back fire with flames bet most of yours don't do that so seems like I might be in the wrong place must have to much in mine made some of u v6 queers a Lil mad hahaha my bad can't see a good build where one is got it and bet most of u aren't even sponsored when yet I have many ... good job on be jealous asses... amazing how ppl are so petty 🤣 😂 😭
It's funny, I was actually about to mention we've had non-FFS Fusions on here before, and everyone is welcome. I think you'll find a lot of folks on here who appreciate a nice car. A lot people who like fast cars, who appreciate work put in to make a car better. And your car seems pretty cool!

But, you're not going to get far on here saying stuff like that. This forum has some of the coolest, most helpful people I've seen on any forum I've been on over the years. But you can't go saying stuff like that without making a lot of enemies. People were just trying to point out this forum is focused on the gen2 Fusion Sport. They say this because our cars don't have as much in common with other Fusions generally. They weren't trying to be mean, just explaining you probably would get better info from a forum more generally Fusion-oriented.

It could be if you've turned it into something more like an FFS maybe this forum would be a decent fit for you. But what do you expect to get as a response after saying all the stuff you just said?

·
Super Moderator
1,613 Posts
Funny I am running a 3.0 turbo [...]
FoMoCo 4cyl EcoBoost engines only go up to 2.3L. Guessing you have the 2.0L then?

Either way, as Engineer said yes everyone is welcome (provided you follow forum rules and respect others in the community). The Sport-specific forums aren't about how fast the car is, it's due to the fact that Fusion Sports have drivetrain and other components and very often info here does not apply to non-Sport 2G Fusions. There are plenty of MKZ 3.0T and a few Continental 3.0T people around here since they're very similar underneath, for example.

·
Premium Member
2017 Fusion Sport, 401A, Driver Assistance Package, 33k miles; 1999 Expedition 5.4 4x4
401 Posts
It's funny, I was actually about to mention we've had non-FFS Fusions on here before, and everyone is welcome. I think you'll find a lot of folks on here who appreciate a nice car. A lot people who like fast cars, who appreciate work put in to make a car better. And your car seems pretty cool!

But, you're not going to get far on here saying stuff like that. This forum has some of the coolest, most helpful people I've seen on any forum I've been on over the years. But you can't go saying stuff like that without making a lot of enemies. People were just trying to point out this forum is focused on the gen2 Fusion Sport. They say this because our cars don't have as much in common with other Fusions generally. They weren't trying to be mean, just explaining you probably would get better info from a forum more generally Fusion-oriented.

It could be if you've turned it into something more like an FFS maybe this forum would be a decent fit for you. But what do you expect to get as a response after saying all the stuff you just said?
Careful, something tells me he came here to stir stuff up and really doesn't care to have a conversation on anything intelligent.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Kid is just a troll looking for a fun time talking @!$%, he wont be back, LOL. On a side note, why in the hell would I want my car shooting flames out the tail pipes ? Would that make me cool or something ?

·
Premium Member
2017 Fusion Sport, 401A, Driver Assistance Package, 33k miles; 1999 Expedition 5.4 4x4
401 Posts
Kid is just a troll looking for a fun time talking @!$%, he wont be back, LOL. On a side note, why in the hell would I want my car shooting flames out the tail pipes ? Would that make me cool or something ?
Now what would be cool is being able to spray oil behind your car and ignite with your exhaust ala James Bond.

"Riding my ass pretty good today huh... we can fix that!"

·
Registered
904 Posts
Well and I'd like to see how he bolted a 3 liter turbo to a 1.5 seeing as they don't even come close to being the same, LOL.

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
Well and I'd like to see how he bolted a 3 liter turbo to a 1.5 seeing as they don't even come close to being the same, LOL.
Don't you know? I bolted a 77-gallon turbo supercharger to my engine the other day. Your pleb engines can't come close to mine! And yes, it shoots flames too.

·
Registered
904 Posts
You sure are full of @#$%, lol. but hey have fun, I know I will. :)

·
Registered
752 Posts
Yeah, Flames coming out the tail pipe, just means fuel and oil are getting pushed through the engine without combustion. Or, even better, piston rings are shot. Nothing like a good back fire to screw the engine up. Yep, that is exactly what I want my car to do.(n)

·
Registered
904 Posts
He wont be back, Back when I was on the 7.3 Power stroke forums we would see this once or twice a month. Mostly some rice burner kid looking to be a keyboard warrior, start talking trash, and then they would be gone if a admin didn't shut down the thread and lock it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Man, that was hard to read...

·
Registered
904 Posts
I was kinda hoping he's be back for the beat down, but I was right. He wont be, seen this kind of stuff countless times, they never do.

Reactions: DarkArkAngel
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.