Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I've never understood why color is restricted on "sport" models. At first I thought the interior would be too dark but now y'all are saying it's too light. Why not just use the same two interior color options as the rest of the lineup so I can have a lighter interior and everybody else can have black.

I know sport seats are different between this and the rest of them but a colored cover isn't hard to make.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've never understood why color is restricted on "sport" models. At first I thought the interior would be too dark but now y'all are saying it's too light. Why not just use the same two interior color options as the rest of the lineup so I can have a lighter interior and everybody else can have black.

I know sport seats are different between this and the rest of them but a colored cover isn't hard to make.
What's funny is that the exact same seats are in the Edge Sport, but in black. And they're beautiful.

·
Registered
624 Posts
What's funny is that the exact same seats are in the Edge Sport, but in black. And they're beautiful.
Actually, That's not funny. :(

Honestly though, since they turned out to be darker than a lot of us originally thought pre-sale, I'm pretty happy with the color.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Honestly though, since they turned out to be darker than a lot of us originally thought pre-sale,.
Depends on how you look at it. When you compare it to Ford's configurator, they turned out to be much lighter in reality. :)

But I agree, there were some user pics posted of their interiors where they looked even brighter than reality.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I was also pretty disappointed with the lack of color choice, but in the end, I actually really like it the interior color. I just hope it doesn't show too much dirt a few years down the line.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I might be the minority on this one, but I actually like the color of the seats. I like the dimension it adds between the dash and door panels. It might seem a little drab to some, but I think it fits that sport look/feel.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Is a dark color only one available for the Sport....If so, ****....Have a dalmatian and his white hair will show up on that for sure...

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Is a dark color only one available for the Sport....If so, ****....Have a dalmatian and his white hair will show up on that for sure...
Even though the seats are called dark earth gray, to me they were very much a lighter shade of gray. the white hair will still get on it, but shouldn't show as badly.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Well hopefully, I do have a hamlock bed that swings down from the back of the front seat to cover the bottom and back of the back seat, so we should be alright then....

Keep the Vac. handy...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts