Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17' FFS
43 Posts
@DaMiFo @Brandon2G @Focus112 - we should get together for a track day next season. A lot of my friends have been going to events with TNIA and MassTuning so I've been itching to give it a shot as well.

Maybe I'll start by getting back into autocrossing to see how the Fusion does... We did a lot of backroads yesterday and the big girl did okay for her size/weight but my brakes took a beating for sure.
Definitely! I plan on doing as many TNiA events as possible next season. Just waiting on getting a new Snell 2020 helmet once those finally start shipping.

·
Super Moderator
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I would love to have a pack of Fusions at a TNiA event! I typically do one per year as I don't really want to beat on my Fusion. I more so just want to be able to say it has been on a couple tracks in it's lifetime, lol.

Reactions: Brandon2G

·
Registered
848 Posts
@DaMiFo you weren't joining about smoking the stock brakes!

I had to run at the last session at about 50-60% to save the brakes. But it let me concentrate on my lines and being smooth, even then I was still reeling cars in.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I did the exact same thing - needed to cool down but it gave me time to focus on my lines to keep speed.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts