Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SAW THIS NEW SPORT LAST NIGHT ..

WAS HEADING NORTH ON 85 IN ATLANTA HEADING TO THE GWINETT THURSDAY MEET AND SAW this silver beauty I got up next to it but hit was a 70+ year old grand father driving it.. lol I tried waving but he was too old and afraid to look over so I drove on.. I doubt he will be a member on here unless its a christmas present for his grand son.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
305 Posts

WAS HEADING NORTH ON 85 IN ATLANTA HEADING TO THE GWINETT THURSDAY MEET AND SAW this silver beauty I got up next to it but hit was a 70+ year old grand father driving it.. lol I tried waving but he was too old and afraid to look over so I drove on.. I doubt he will be a member on here unless its a christmas present for his grand son.
SOME old farts do enjoy good cars and are members here!!! cockerdogs:D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Looks nice without a foot of snow on the ground. Sucks over here.

Reactions: uncletatty

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm a 71 year old fart that has had high performance cars since I was 17 and will continue to have one until they plant me. I have already modified my sport with k&n air filter, a 93 octane tune from Torrie at Unleashed Tuning, black matte graphics on my ruby red sport,red line hood struts to replace that dumb hood prop. I'm waiting to get red brake caliper covers but they don't make them yet for the sport model. I'm waiting to see who comes out with a good sounding exhaust system that doesn't sound like a fart can or I'll just run the stock exhaust. Oh,and I'm retired law enforcement who used to hop up the police vehicles when I could!!! (lol)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Looks nice without a foot of snow on the ground. Sucks over here.
Yea, I'm done with winter already. I gotta find a job in the south, anyone hiring?

Reactions: 1153

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm a 71 year old fart that has had high performance cars since I was 17 and will continue to have one until they plant me. I have already modified my sport with k&n air filter, a 93 octane tune from Torrie at Unleashed Tuning, black matte graphics on my ruby red sport,red line hood struts to replace that dumb hood prop. I'm waiting to get red brake caliper covers but they don't make them yet for the sport model. I'm waiting to see who comes out with a good sounding exhaust system that doesn't sound like a fart can or I'll just run the stock exhaust. Oh,and I'm retired law enforcement who used to hop up the police vehicles when I could!!! (lol)
awesome .... I'm getting my tune next year.. I have my AFE filter in and its great .. I will get a performance exhaust also

·
Registered
3 Posts

If you try to pass this 71 year old grandfather in his Livinois tuned shadow black FFS you are in for a suprise.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts