Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this was on my list of things to get done and this morning I had a couple minutes literally to install them. It took over a month to receive them as they ship from overseas but so far it was worth the wait.

These are not cheap plastic knock offs they are light weight quality extensions that install with 3 allen screws per paddle not the cheap 3m tape on models.

I have seen a couple guys with Red, Natural and Black which all look good but I decided to go a different route. I ordered the Gray version as I wanted something that might blend with the wheel and not jump out you. I think they look pretty good but that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I have had mine for a couple of months now and I too, like them very much..

Reactions: Oreo

·
Super Moderator
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They look great and are you going to put the big ole Savanini sticker on your car, lol.
Doing it now, I hear it adds an extra 7hp 10tq... ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I found a link in another thread and just wanted to be sure the ones for the Mondeo, and Edge are the ones you used for the Fusion Sport. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
626 Posts
I'll be working in China Sept. 19-28, I'm going to see how much I can get them for over there.
I've ordered all kinds of crap and have it sent to the Hotel, never had any issues.

·
Super Moderator
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can you say Group Buy?

·
Registered
626 Posts
I'll see what I can do, I'm there for 10 days so if I can get a price early, I can order a bunch and
get them before I leave.
2 years ago I brought back a motorcycle engine, hundred bucks shipped to my hotel.
Airport inspection wasn't too thrilled about it, but oh well.

·
Registered
491 Posts
****, just ordered mine last week. They are already on the slow boat from China...

Seriously? This board is is just silly with the filters.

·
Registered
868 Posts
The gray look really good I think. That's what I'd go with if I ever pull the trigger on these.

·
Super Moderator
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The gray look really good I think. That's what I'd go with if I ever pull the trigger on these.
They are a bit pricey but I think the quality is enough to warrant it. No some cheap plastic junk for sure. I looked at the Red, Blue, Natural(silver) but thought the Gray would blend in and match the interior.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Mine came in on Friday, about 6 days before the estimated delivery time. Install was quick and easy, only lost one of the tiny tiny tiny screws! luckily they give you a lot of extra... lol

·
Registered
189 Posts
Very nice. Don't have the car yet but I'm buying them anyway! Thx for the info...

·
Registered
626 Posts
So I picked up 3 pair of the extensions, couple of things.
They are not identical to the OPs
They were no longer available in grey, that's the color I wanted, but I did pick up black.
When my guy called the distributor, he told him they didn't know when grey would be manufactured again.
They are for the Mondeo, I verified they fit my car with no issues.
I'll get a picture of them on at lunch time, it's a little dark now.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts