Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I have a Ruby Red Fusion Sport 401A on order, coming out of a 2016 Mustang GT for a few reasons, primarily Upstate NY winters. Has anyone on here gone from a Mustang to the Fusion Sport? If so, are you happy with it, and regrets? Thanks! :D

·
Registered
331 Posts
Not a bad choice if I may say so myself! Ruby Red 401 w/ Cooled seats and a Moonroof over here. If the Mustang came with an AWD option, I would have VERY highly considered it, but probably would have still gone with the Fusion; I'll need the 4-doors eventually.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I know I'll miss the Mustang, but its quite impractical in a state that gets winters, plus i need to cars just so I can still go mountain biking and kayaking. Sport solves all of that for me.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hey everyone, I have a Ruby Red Fusion Sport 401A on order, coming out of a 2016 Mustang GT for a few reasons, primarily Upstate NY winters. Has anyone on here gone from a Mustang to the Fusion Sport? If so, are you happy with it, and regrets? Thanks! :D
Good Luck! I drive a '10 Mustang GT, and I'm also considering the FS for the very same reasons you bought one. I think you'll love it!

Reactions: mgerm89
1 - 4 of 4 Posts