Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
I find that the hardest thing to clean is the grill. Have to get your
fingers in the little holes to clean them out.

Washing to car the other day and kept hearing all of this snapping
noise, only to find out that when the water from the hose hit the
top of the door handles it was unlocking them...LOL...

Nothing better then a nice clean car...

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Washing to car the other day and kept hearing all of this snapping
noise, only to find out that when the water from the hose hit the
top of the door handles it was unlocking them...LOL...
Had the same thing, so finally took the key out of my pocket and put it in my bag about ten feet away and it stopped doing that

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ah, you guys are making the couple weeks hard to bear.
Expected delivery for mine is the 22nd...but who's counting, right?

Reactions: 1153

·
Registered
400 Posts
I think I am getting carried away with making this car my own. I debadged the back, dipped the front and back trim, wrapped the side trim, and changed the emblem. I'm acting more like a high school kid than a middle aged man. Oh well, it's all reversible if I decide to grown up.

What are your thoughts? Did I make this car look sportier? or juvenile/cheaper? I can take honest criticism.

I did F up the back paint around the ecoboost and my attempts to touch it up have made it worse. I'll probably take it in to a paint shop to see if they can make it better, or I'll be putting a new badge on.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Not sure if its just the picture or not, but it seems the vinyl on the back little window has some issue. Get that fixed, and that will look awesome. The dipped front and back look good. Not a fan of the emblems. The emblems make it look more like a young kid is driving it. The rest I like.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Not sure if its just the picture or not, but it seems the vinyl on the back little window has some issue. Get that fixed, and that will look awesome. The dipped front and back look good. Not a fan of the emblems. The emblems make it look more like a young kid is driving it. The rest I like.
You have a good eye. Had some trouble with the back side window and was getting tired. Slapped it on and will redo another day.

That's pretty much what I thought about the emblems, I want some nice Ford emblems with just a black background instead of blue. I put on some vinyl overlays just for the time being just to play around. They probably won't make it past the weekend.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts