Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Just wanted to give a little intro! I just bought (well, lease to own) a brand spankin new 2017 FFS. I traded in my 2010 FFS. I absolutely love this car! It is a dream to drive! I also have a 2006 GTO with 420RWHP. Can't wait to read all the knowledge this forum has and meet you fellow car nerds!

Attachments

·
Registered
491 Posts
Welcome!

When I first saw the pictures I was afraid you had traded in the GTO for the FS, glad to see you didn't!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome to the Ruby Red FFS owners club! :) I like the color but to be honest I only bought it because they didn't have much of a selection, and I am impatient lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome! That's two sharp red rides you've got there.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome and good taste! I used to own an 04 GTO. Loved that car so much but maintenance was very costly and once things started going on it, I had to say goodbye.

congrats and enjoy the new car.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hello! Just wanted to give a little intro! I just bought (well, lease to own) a brand spankin new 2017 FFS. I traded in my 2010 FFS. I absolutely love this car! It is a dream to drive! I also have a 2006 GTO with 420RWHP. Can't wait to read all the knowledge this forum has and meet you fellow car nerds!
Welcome new FusSpo owner! I owned a GTO. But it was a 1968, probably before you were born :)

Reactions: Pinky023

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome! Nice looking GTO!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts