Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Now that my Fusion is back, I'm looking to buy a few things to spiff it up a bit.
I'm looking into a roof spoiler, but, before I spend any money, I want to make sure the roof spoiler that fit the 13-16 Fusion will fit the 17 as well.
For the record ,this is the spoiler I'm referring to
Dawn Painted 13-16 Fusion Roof Spoiler

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's the same roof, brake light and rear window. They only changed the front and rear fascias. I've been thinking about it too.
That's what I figured, but before spending 200 bucks I wanted to double check.
Since they'll paint it for me before they send it, I'm definitely leaning toward doing it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I don't know if I'm feeling it... I actually really like the stock look a lot! The slightly raised 3rd brake light is very subtle, but adds some aggressive lines of the car.

If you guys go for this, post it up! I'd like to see some more images.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
$200. Holy cow.

·
Super Moderator
1,603 Posts
I've also been considering this for for mine. But I'm not sure it'll work (as far as the styling) on the Sport. But if you guys do end up getting one, definitely post pics - I may change my mind!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I've been considering one of these as well. I decided not to get one for my '09 Fusion and I'm still undecided on one for the Fusion Sport.

They are going for $165.71, painted, on eBay.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Bought mine today, let's see how long it takes to get here.
Pics to come, after that, of course

Any update on the roof spoiler??

Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Any update on the roof spoiler??

Thanks
Still waiting for it. I'm gonna reach out CD3 Performance on Monday for an update since it's been a week and I haven't received any tracking information.

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey everyone,
Now that my Fusion is back, I'm looking to buy a few things to spiff it up a bit.
I'm looking into a roof spoiler, but, before I spend any money, I want to make sure the roof spoiler that fit the 13-16 Fusion will fit the 17 as well.
For the record ,this is the spoiler I'm referring to
Dawn Painted 13-16 Fusion Roof Spoiler
I agree with qwerty3089 on the roof spoiler, I also love the stock look.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts