Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Now that my Fusion is back, I'm looking to buy a few things to spiff it up a bit.
I'm looking into a roof spoiler, but, before I spend any money, I want to make sure the roof spoiler that fit the 13-16 Fusion will fit the 17 as well.
For the record ,this is the spoiler I'm referring to
Dawn Painted 13-16 Fusion Roof Spoiler

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's the same roof, brake light and rear window. They only changed the front and rear fascias. I've been thinking about it too.
That's what I figured, but before spending 200 bucks I wanted to double check.
Since they'll paint it for me before they send it, I'm definitely leaning toward doing it.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
$200. Holy cow.

·
Super Moderator
1,720 Posts
I've also been considering this for for mine. But I'm not sure it'll work (as far as the styling) on the Sport. But if you guys do end up getting one, definitely post pics - I may change my mind!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I've been considering one of these as well. I decided not to get one for my '09 Fusion and I'm still undecided on one for the Fusion Sport.

They are going for $165.71, painted, on eBay.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Bought mine today, let's see how long it takes to get here.
Pics to come, after that, of course

Any update on the roof spoiler??

Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey everyone,
Now that my Fusion is back, I'm looking to buy a few things to spiff it up a bit.
I'm looking into a roof spoiler, but, before I spend any money, I want to make sure the roof spoiler that fit the 13-16 Fusion will fit the 17 as well.
For the record ,this is the spoiler I'm referring to
Dawn Painted 13-16 Fusion Roof Spoiler
I agree with qwerty3089 on the roof spoiler, I also love the stock look.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Bump...

I'm curious about this too, as I like the look of the roof spoiler. I had a 300M that had the factory pedestal spoiler on the trunk and I bought the StarTech tuning roof spoiler for it. It looked awesome!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Bump...

I'm curious about this too, as I like the look of the roof spoiler. I had a 300M that had the factory pedestal spoiler on the trunk and I bought the StarTech tuning roof spoiler for it. It looked awesome!!!
Not bought it but have had the link in my wish list. Link is for cd3 performance roof spoiler. I can not confirm fit.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I really like the look of that. I know that the roof and windows on the 2013 generation is the same as the 2017 generation, so I'm about 99.9% sure that it would fit. I think that it would actually look better in a gloss black on my car rather than color matched. On the silver and magnetic cars, I think it would look good as body color, but on the blue of my car, I think black would be a nice contrast. Plus, my windows are really dark tint, so it would blend nicely. I just hate the fact that it's $220 before shipping.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts