Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I already had a bunch of Yakima bars and attachments, so I went for their new towers that replace their Q towers. I don't have them on the car right now as I take them on an off. I'll put them on tomorrow and post a pick with 48" bars. Looks okay with and without a wind fairing.

Solid rack once it's on.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I already had a bunch of Yakima bars and attachments, so I went for their new towers that replace their Q towers. I don't have them on the car right now as I take them on an off. I'll put them on tomorrow and post a pick with 48" bars. Looks okay with and without a wind fairing.

Solid rack once it's on.
Thanks!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have a set of Yakima bars and stands, and a Thule pod from my 2010 Sport, so I had new attachments installed on my new 2017 Sport. Used it last week on a star party trip. Worked very well, good to get more usage from my rack.

·
Registered
40 Posts
They sure are! On and off in a couple minutes. The front rack sets up 9" from the edge of the windshield glass, the rear rack at a 32" spread from there.

It's all tightened up with a 3.5nm torque driver that comes with the bases. So far, it's been solid for a 16' canoe and a ski box with no movement at all. I'm very happy with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts