Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my right front fender got nailed in the parking lot my 1st week of ownership.

For the world of me I cannot find the part or part number, my body shop guy has requested the part from his sources but it seems none are available, says he.

I have searched the web with no success, Could not even find the part number for a right front fender for year 2017 Fusion Sport as I do not know if it is the same fit for any other year or model type.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
That will be a tough one. I know others who have had some issues where they had to go to a body shop said it took a long time to get parts as well.

Not sure for a part number, but just letting you know the experience others have had with getting parts.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,

Is this because it is so new? Is it because the fender dimensions on the 2017 Fusion are different than a 2016 or is 2017 sport fender different that other 2017 Fusion editions.

I did stop by my local Ford dealer's parts department and the guy behind the counter is in need of a serious attitude adjustment (I guess that is why they have him in charge of the parts dept. and not on the sales floor :).

I did take the time and effort to let the Manager of the Ford dealer know how I felt. after all, I do believe in constructive criticism.

I got to say, coming from an Acura to a Ford is quite an adjustment in terms of customer care.

After I washed my hands of this guy, I went online and reached out here.

I am LOVING my car, I got a little over 2K miles on the car and it beats the pants off my Acura TL in terms of power and ride and features, hands down! Interior build materials, a different story however. FuSport has lots of hard plastic.

Anyone have any "fender" info, it would be appreciated.

Thanks much,

·
Registered
181 Posts
I will check with my dealer here in Canada. Should be the same part #.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Thank you.
This is what I got from my Parts friend at our local dealership.

Drivers side front fender is part # H572 16006 A
Cost is $437.12 Canadian

His computer shows 80 available in the U.S.

Oops : I just rechecked your post and I quoted you the wrong fender.
Let me know and I can get the # of the passenger side fender if you like.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
D&D,

Thanks, If it is not too much trouble, right front fender which no one seems to be able to find here in Long Island, NY.

Thanks much for the effort.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts