Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,
I live in Ukraine (some of you may heard about such country because we have a war with Russia right now), and I am going to buy a FFS (2017) from insurance auction.
I have seen many messages that FFS has problems at the start of it selling in US - such as "dead battery","self opening of windows" etc.
Can I check the car which I want to buy on these issues? Maybe there is some kind of online registries in US or something like that?

Also, who has relevant experience of buying salvage cars - where I can find body/lights parts for a good price? Because in Ukraine they are rather expensive. I heard that the best place is eBay, but maybe you know another sites?

Thank you in advance dear members!

So, the car has been bought.馃槉

Now I am going to the next stage of this quest, named "Spare parts".

Premium Member
Hi and welcome , I would suggest you look for parts at LKQ.com ,as I work for a body shop and that is where we get most of our parts , you are at the right place for information on FFS the search bar has helped me a lot .

Super Moderator
No data base for thses basic issues. Simple updates to modules resolved most issues. Cars built before 01/17 exhibit the issues more often however this is not a true cut in date for possible issues.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Hope you are doing well in view of riots in US. Here in Ukraine we are a little bit shocked.
I'll keep you informed about my story. The auction is on the next week, wish me luck)))

Super Moderator
Thanks guys. Hope you are doing well in view of riots in US. Here in Ukraine we are a little bit shocked.
I'll keep you informed about my story. The auction is on the next week, wish me luck)))
We good media is blowing it out of proportion...

Reactions: uncletatty2

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Guys, does anyone knows how to check if the airbag fits this car?
Of course I have the VIN (3FA6P0VP3HR284723), and the number of airbag - (DS7378043B13).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts