Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Can someone post a picture of what this dealer sticker looks like ? I've never had a car that had one..

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Can someone post a picture of what this dealer sticker looks like ? I've never had a car that had one..
I am kinda guessing this is a joke, but just in case its not, its usually a small vinyl sticker that has a logo and the name of the dealership you bought the car from.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I asked the salesman not to let them put one on and he made sure
that it didn't happen...

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I'm guilty, I had the sticker and plate cover :(

Attachments

Reactions: 1153

·
Registered
64 Posts
before i got mines i told the dealer not to paste anything on the car , if they wanted id accept license plate cover lol...

·
Registered
296 Posts
Took mine off the day I picked it up. Had to go back last week to have a new radio put in, and the SOB's put another one on! Lol
I would of been so mad if they did that after I took ownership.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Removed ugly huge dealer sticker from the back..
I hear you.
I had them put it in writing that they would not put the dealer decal or licence plate surround on.

I had to fight to get the window security etching eliminated.
(this appears to be the new automatic dealer profit source)

Dealer replaced the drivers window on my 2012 Focus for etching the digits upside down.
They put the etching in a different spot in every window on my daily driver 2016 Ford Focus.

It would have been a deal breaker if they had touched my 2017 Sport.

Okay.. I might be a little bit anal.

Reactions: 1153

·
Registered
181 Posts
I hear you.
I had them put it in writing that they would not put the dealer decal or licence plate surround on.

I had to fight to get the window security etching eliminated.
(this appears to be the new automatic dealer profit source)

Dealer replaced the drivers window on my 2012 Focus for etching the digits upside down.
They put the etching in a different spot in every window on my daily driver 2016 Ford Focus.

It would have been a deal breaker if they had touched my 2017 Sport.

Okay.. I might be a little bit anal.
I hear you. I am fortunate that our dealer bends over backwards to help the customer. Maybe it's a small town thing. If you can try to deal with the smaller dealerships. They are always hungry and want repeat customers and will always match prices. This is my experience.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Okay I feel dumb now, I see what you guys are talking about -.-"

When I read huge I literally assumed huge. But yeah, those stickers are stupid and hideous. Can't you ask them initially not to put them on at all ?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Took mine off the day I picked it up. Had to go back last week to have a new radio put in, and the SOB's put another one on! Lol
OMG i was thinking about that ****... If they put another on my car i will be extremely mad.. mine was a huge white 6in x 4in vinyl on my black car right above the word fusion ..:(

Had to heat it up with hair dryer then use GOO OFF to remove a lot of gunk the sticker left

·
Registered
624 Posts
Call the Police! That's vandalism!

Definition according to law website Findlaw.com

Vandalism is an offense that occurs when a person destroys or defaces someone else's property without permission.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Had to take the car back in because the retards forgot to setup the satellite radio. As usual, they put another sticker on the car! Luckily for me, their sticker comes off easy. I'm gonna give them an A for effort.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Had to take the car back in because the retards forgot to setup the satellite radio. As usual, they put another sticker on the car! Luckily for me, their sticker comes off easy. I'm gonna give them an A for effort.
What a great attitude.
A BMW/Audi driver would be stomping their feet.

Cheers

1 - 20 of 21 Posts