Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you set the climate you want upon remote start? I don't have my manual with me. Right now it blows cold air on high, no steering wheel or seat heating.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
How do you set the climate you want upon remote start? I don't have my manual with me. Right now it blows cold air on high, no steering wheel or seat heating.
In the menu on the left side of steering you can go into the settings and do auto, or last setting. Auto makes it so if its above a certain temp, it blows cold, and if its below that temp, it warms up the car. But its in the settings on left side menu.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Doesn't seem to work on mine
What doesn't? The settings seem to run on auto (if you have it set to auto) while it's unoccupied. As soon as you hit the start button they revert to previous settings from what I can tell so far.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Ahh ok I wanted my seats and wheel to be on when I entered the car. Bummer.
Thats what i mean. When you start it remotely they should be on, then shut off when you get in and hit the go button. That's what mine does anyway.

Reactions: Dconlan4

·
Registered
405 Posts
Ahh ok I wanted my seats and wheel to be on when I entered the car. Bummer.
I think it goes off outside temperature. If its 40s or below and I use my remote start with the settings set to automatic, the heated seats turn on. If its warmer out, they dont.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts