Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I can't seem to find anything online for what trim these style of rear window switch panels came on. I got a trim kit that matches my fronts and planned to swap mine for these in the rear, but can't find a model or part on Ford's websites.
Hood Vehicle door Personal luxury car Automotive exterior Bumper

·
Registered
745 Posts
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I can't seem to find anything online for what trim these style of rear window switch panels came on. I got a trim kit that matches my fronts and planned to swap mine for these in the rear, but can't find a model or part on Ford's websites.
View attachment 28614
Hi Jacob. Is that a photo from a Fusion? Can you provide a link to where you obtained that photo?

Good luck.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Is that an ash tray on that handle? That's got to be from Europe.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Is that an ash tray on that handle? That's got to be from Europe.
Yeah probably Mondeo. I bet it has real lighter jacks. I haven't seen those on anything made in the last couple decades in the US.

It's funny, I was actually thinking the other day that I wished cars still had real lighter jacks, just because there's no telling when a lighter might come in handy for something and it would be nice to know the car could always provide that, even in remote areas. It has nothing to do with smoking or not, it's just a useful feature.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Yeah probably Mondeo. I bet it has real lighter jacks. I haven't seen those on anything made in the last couple decades in the US.

It's funny, I was actually thinking the other day that I wished cars still had real lighter jacks, just because there's no telling when a lighter might come in handy for something and it would be nice to know the car could always provide that, even in remote areas. It has nothing to do with smoking or not, it's just a useful feature.
Like a roll of duct tape on the bench seat of a ‘79 Bronco that acts as a beer can holder until you use too much of the tape to patch rust holes and hold the mirrors on…

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I’m almost sure it’s the Mondeo, I just can’t find any sort of replacement parts for it when I search mondeo. Here’s a link to one of the cover sets: Door Window Switch Lift Cover Trim Black Titanium For Ford Mondeo Fusion 2013-16 | eBay

·
Registered
875 Posts
You might consider just using a vinyl wrap to accomplish that look. I’ve seen that brushed black stainless finish available from RVinyl.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You might consider just using a vinyl wrap to accomplish that look. I’ve seen that brushed black stainless finish available from RVinyl.
I already ordered and partially installed a carbon fiber trim kit, it’s not a vinyl kit but is actually carbon pieces, I didn’t care whether or not I did the rears but was hoping to maybe find a set of the correct panels

1 - 8 of 8 Posts