Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I switch radio stations, and during the first sentence of dialogue (not music), one single word will repeat. Intermittent, maybe once every few days it happens. It is so subtle that I was not even be sure that it was actually happening, or just imagining it. Now it's happened five or 10 times and its definitely happening. Not a problem at all, just strange. Of course these audio systems have memory, and for some reason it's buffering one word and repeating it. Am I the only one who's noticed this? I'm sync 3 with 2.2 installed.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Is it right away? Or is it when it's getting and switching to an HD signal, which takes a little longer?

I haven't noticed, but I'll start listening for it today.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Oh good the radio problems thread. On mine, sometimes when I get into the car, while the radio is on, no sound comes out and I need to turn off and turn back on the radio to get it working. Also this ones really frustrating, no matter what, everytime I start my car with the radio on, if I try to use the next channel button on the steering wheel, the first station it goes to is preset 6, even though the display says I am on preset 4 (always says 4) but I might actually be listening to preset 1. "Radios are hard" - Ford Engineer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts