Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Yup. I spoke with James a couple times before I pulled the engine. At that point I don’t think he was too far w the tuning. I also reached out to Enzo but the guy tuning his car had a long waiting list. Didn’t reach out to Colin though. Did he do his own tuning?

In the end, between time and money I decided to go back to stock. Now that I’ve replaced one engine maybe a 3.0 swap down the road is still possible.
I still think HP Tuners is your best bet if you want to make more power, and have full control over it. There's a learning curve but once you figure it out there's no going back. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
1,303 Posts
Yup. I spoke with James a couple times before I pulled the engine. At that point I don’t think he was too far w the tuning. I also reached out to Enzo but the guy tuning his car had a long waiting list. Didn’t reach out to Colin though. Did he do his own tuning?

In the end, between time and money I decided to go back to stock. Now that I’ve replaced one engine maybe a 3.0 swap down the road is still possible.
Colin has a tuner/friend he works with for his tuning. His Edge Sport is a beast.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Tuner friends are the best friends!

Reactions: Engineer

·
Registered
706 Posts
Yup we sure are. :)

61 - 64 of 64 Posts