Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

Registered
Soooo. Very curious, how did the car come with the sport wheels in a lighter color? I don't see them as an option and can't find one other sport with them online.

Interestingly enough I saw for the first time ever today, another Sport! And wouldn't you know it was a magnetic with my lighter wheels. I was not only shocked to see another Sport at all but my exact car! Anyone have any info on the wheel options for 2019? View attachment 28890
I have a 2019 red ruby FFS. It has equipment group 400A, I noticed under optional equipment it lists 19" premium painted dark wheels. So it would seem that you don't have this option.

Registered
2019 Ford Fusion Sport
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I have a 2019 red ruby FFS. It has equipment group 400A, I noticed under optional equipment it lists 19" premium painted dark wheels. So it would seem that you don't have this option.
Ahh ok, that makes sense. From looking around it seemed that dark wheel was the only thing that sports came with! Thanks for the info 馃憤

Registered
They were probably refinished. I have two 'dark' wheels like everyone else, and two 'lighter' wheels that don't match. I got the car this one, and I'm only assuming, but seems nobody (with original wheels) has light color wheels like that from the factory.

Registered
Two Things:

1) I am slowly convincing myself that it is the best color. I am sadly saying, that it is even better than my black ;)
It looks great with other black elements, not only grill.

2) I like the title of this tread. It is real sleeper!

For me personally, it does not bother me that many people do not even know what the beast that car is. Until they see real potential of this car. For me it is even the added value.
I am still impressed by this car! and it won't change (full stop)

41 - 49 of 49 Posts