Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Platinum white Fusion Sport w/ 400A, moonroof and driver seat memory. No mods yet
34 Posts
Welcome from North Iraq/Kurdistan! Great color. The light colored wheels are a unique look.

·
Registered
2019 Ford Fusion Sport
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I'm hoping to change the wheels soon lol

Thanks for the information guys! Someone definitely swapped the grille on this one! Little bothered by it but the car runs perfect so far.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I'm hoping to change the wheels soon lol

Thanks for the information guys! Someone definitely swapped the grille on this one! Little bothered by it but the car runs perfect so far.
If there's no indication the car was ever in a wreck (and there doesn't seem to be from what I've seen posted so far) I wouldn't worry about it myself. Seriously. Let me put it another way: That silver grille that came on yours was modeled after the Aston Martin.

That's why that grille was so popular on Fusions. Some people just prefer that style grille. There's a good chance somebody who really cared about the car just wanted that look.

You've got a really nice, unique, hard to find car that's very special. It's got a really rare combination of strong performance and comfortable luxury. Enjoy it! 😎

·
Registered
2019 Ford Fusion Sport
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
If there's no indication the car was ever in a wreck (and there doesn't seem to be from what I've seen posted so far) I wouldn't worry about it myself. Seriously. Let me put it another way: That silver grille that came on yours was modeled after the Aston Martin.

That's why that grille was so popular on Fusions. Some people just prefer that style grille. There's a good chance somebody who really cared about the car just wanted that look.

You've got a really nice, unique, hard to find car that's very special. It's got a really rare combination of strong performance and comfortable luxury. Enjoy it! 😎
thank you sir! yes I really love it!

With that grille it was even more of a sleeper!
I know right? would have been dismissed as a lower model till they see the quad tips lol
I recently took the sport badge off because the "T" lost it's chrome cover.
Right now it's just fusion on one side and "EcoBeast" on the other haha.
I placed the "EcoBoost AWD" badge at the top of my center console so I can stare at it.

·
Registered
2017 Platinum white Fusion Sport w/ 400A, moonroof and driver seat memory. No mods yet
34 Posts
Those badges are so easily broken off. Mine had the I in Fusion missing so I took off the entire Fusion badge off. And it didn’t even have the EcoBoost AWD badge. Assuming that was worn off as well. So now all I have is the Sport badge and God knows when that’ll get off as well. Personally I like the cleaner look like this.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Sky

·
Registered
2019 Ford Fusion Sport
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Those badges are so easily broken off. Mine had the I in Fusion missing so I took off the entire Fusion badge off. And it didn’t even have the EcoBoost AWD badge. Assuming that was worn off as well. So now all I have is the Sport badge and God knows when that’ll get off as well. Personally I like the cleaner look like this. View attachment 28760
Oh I like that very clean look. I was never a big fan of badges, I rode around for 3 days with just Fusion and nothing else and then my wife saw the "EcoBeast" badge on ebay and loved it.
hopefully it's not detracting from the sleeper look lol

I wish my car came with that trunk lid, I like the line going across.

·
Registered
34 Posts
EcoBeast sounds unique and lowkey from afar! You wish you had my trunk lid and I wish had your diffuser haha!

·
Registered
875 Posts
The rear end of these cars is so good looking we owe it to others to give them a good look at it!

·
Registered
34 Posts
The rear end of these cars is so good looking we owe it to others to give them a good look at it!
In my opinion the rear is a bit too round-looking for a sports sedan like that, it’s unparalleled to the aggressive front but the fat tires and quad tips help a lot!
Just my two cents

·
Registered
2019 > 2018 > 2017 :)
275 Posts
@fdjizm Please send us a photo of the back of the car, it should look like this:
Automotive tail & brake light Tire Vehicle registration plate Plant Wheel

·
Registered
412 Posts
Yep, thats a 19 rear end. Quad tips and diffuser on lower bumper. Agree with the consensus of previous owner swapped grille for the slats look.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts