Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Thank you Guys for all information regarding the lower grill. It is not a big cost for doing it. I'll do some fittings and if it will looks nice I will share with you the final effect.

In that case, the protection of the radar is much more important than the appearance of the grill.
I am just wondering, if when I mount custom grill on the front of the stock grill, the radar still will be work properly??

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am just wondering, if when I mount custom grill on the front of the stock grill, the radar still will be work properly??
@Wojtas this thread says it’s pretty sensitive to changes or any type of movement, relocation etc..

I would think it will work as long as you do your best not to move it; however you may be able to test this by just taking the bumper off and seeing if it still works. As long as your new grille’s material doesn’t disrupt the signal, you should be fine if you don’t move or alter it in any way.

This post from one of the mods of this site confirms the info in the thread above.

This guy moved it and apparently has no issues though. Good luck.

·
Registered
2017 Ford Fusion Black LMS 93V6, GFB Diverter, K&N panel, 165* thermo Ultimate Perf FMI
28 Posts
View attachment 29095
Here's the decal I like for the Sport
Here's the original link I found the image on. It originated for a memorial for a tactical swat Officer killed in the line of duty. I thought the image speaks volumes on doing that job as well as the personality of the Sport.

Semper Fi! Pappy

·
Registered
2017 Ford Fusion Black LMS 93V6, GFB Diverter, K&N panel, 165* thermo Ultimate Perf FMI
28 Posts
Here's the original link I found the image on. It originated for a memorial for a tactical swat Officer killed in the line of duty. I thought the image speaks volumes on doing that job as well as the personality of the Sport.

Semper Fi! Pappy

Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Automotive mirror Car

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 · (Edited)
STAGE 1 DONE

STOCK 324 HP
vs STAGE1 376 HP (+ 52 HP; +16%)
STOCK 499 Nm
vs STAGE1 595 Nm (+ 96 Nm; +19,2%)

Cannot wait to see the difference on the roads.
Rectangle Slope Triangle Plot Font

Attachments

61 - 67 of 67 Posts