Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i gave the global window thing a shot, hold down the unlock button 3 seconds and it rolls all the windows down and lifts the sunroof. OK cool go hold the lock button 3 seconds and the sunroof closes and the front windows close but not the rear windows???

Also I noticed that when I use the inside rear window switches that the auto-down feature works but the auto-up does not. front windows work just fine.

Anyone else run into this issue?

Brad

·
Registered
491 Posts
I bet it just needs to be reset/programmed. I know it has been posted a few times but I was not able to find it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
The one-touch windows can be finnicky for me at times. Occasionally, I'll click them all to roll up after being cracked a bit and 3 will go up but one will go down? It's bizarre. Only happens every so often though so I'm not super concerned about it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tried todo the reset trick multiple times with no luck.. to the dealer it goes!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Heck, nothing happens when I push my unlock button....WTH???

·
Registered
55 Posts
Heck, nothing happens when I push my unlock button....WTH???
Check to make sure that you have the function enabled in the left screen controls. Under SETTINGS>VEHICLE>WINDOWS. Make sure there's a check box in LOCK and UNLOCK (CLOSE and OPEN) for the Auto Window function.

For some reason, the default is to not have both choices checked.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Probably is the AI but I would take it in since it's under warranty and you don't want the windows to fail in the rain or a car wash which they have to more than one of us sport owners.

Reactions: Cobra427

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've got the same problem with the auto windows not going up in the rear. Is it just a reprogram at the dealer? Not settings? I figured it was child safety lock bull.

·
Registered
150 Posts
That's how it starts, first the windows in your car and then it's got the launch codes. Next thing you know, the robots will be at your door...
The secret is to design them with a 6 foot power cord so they cant chase us if they turn on us.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I've got the same problem with the auto windows not going up in the rear. Is it just a reprogram at the dealer? Not settings? I figured it was child safety lock bull.

My passenger side would not go auto up the day I drove it off the lot.
Took it back to the dealer and they could not get it programmed, had to replace the window module and reprogram.

Service writer told me they could not communicate with the module to even get it to talk.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts