Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could you please tell what your giving for price out the door for these jewels. You think it would be possible to get one with the 401A equipment group for under $30,000? And do any of you folks have or ordered the 3m front end protection on them? Thanks

·
Registered
177 Posts
Kayser in Madison is giving the $1k from ford and another $2k of their own. That'd still be knocking on $32k for one with 401A.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Could you please tell what your giving for price out the door for these jewels. You think it would be possible to get one with the 401A equipment group for under $30,000? And do any of you folks have or ordered the 3m front end protection on them? Thanks
No, not under 30000. Msrp on my Sport with 401a, cooled seats, 3m protection and floor mats was 37100. With some local rebates and a-plan I got down near 31 thousand or no money down lease of 331(13500 miles 36months) which I thought was pretty good. Your price will vary.

3m protection - we'll see if it pays off, I didn't order car so... It is on the first 8 inches or so of hood, door edges, behind door handles, and some more places I can't remember at the moment.

·
Registered
89 Posts
No, not under 30000. Msrp on my Sport with 401a, cooled seats, 3m protection and floor mats was 37100. With some local rebates and a-plan I got down near 31 thousand or no money down lease of 331(13500 miles 36months) which I thought was pretty good. Your price will vary.

3m protection - we'll see if it pays off, I didn't order car so... It is on the first 8 inches or so of hood, door edges, behind door handles, and some more places I can't remember at the moment.

$311 with no money down for $13,500 miles (random number?) and 36 month term.

Is this out the door? With our without tax?

·
Registered
624 Posts
$311 with no money down for $13,500 miles (random number?) and 36 month term.

Is this out the door? With our without tax?
You'll really have to check a dealership near you. I got lucky and Ford released some extra rebates the day before I took delivery. In the tune of $3250 total. Some of this was local,some a-plan specific. Out the door payment on mine with wheel tire protection($14 month) came to $345.57, for 36 month 13,500 mile per year lease. Typical mileage options being 10,000/12000/13500/15000/18000 miles per year.

This will give you an idea, but again your price will vary, depending on area of country, and current offers. It's a moving target.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Kayser in Madison is giving the $1k from ford and another $2k of their own. That'd still be knocking on $32k for one with 401A.
Hey, that's my dealer! :) I'm driving their sport Thursday if it's still there. <crosses fingers> I'll see if I can get some pricing intel.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys for getting back with me. Don't know if I want to spend that kind of cash on a Fusion. My parents are getting ready to order a MKX and F350. Maybe buying three vehicles at once will get some more money off on top of my railroad discount.

·
Registered
529 Posts
YMMV depending on local rebates and how many six packs you bring to your salesperson.. with that said:

I got my 401A, AC seats, ACC, driver assist, and moon roof with an MSRP of 40,845. I drive a crap ton, so I'm at 25k miles a year on a 36 month lease... Anything over 19,500 you have to pay for up front, so that significantly drives up the lease payment. I got A plan, and about 2250 in rebates... Pay $496/mo

·
Registered
19 Posts
I don't understand why everybody gets hung up on the out the door amount. Not just here, but every forum I've seen wether its for a car or a UTV. The taxes and fees vary so wildly from jurisdiction to jurisdiction that it's a meaningless number! Tax is nearly 10 pct in NYC, and zero in other places. Heck even rebates can vary depending on where you live and what you qualify for. Think college, military, owner loyalty etc. What matters is the selling price of the car.

Now that I've got that rant off my chest, the car was 41,450, about 3500 off on the D Plan, and 3,750 in rebates, so roughly 34,200 plus taxes and DMV. That was Monday, if I would have bought it today the rebates would be a thousand less. The owner loyalty and AZD plan rebate expired on Aug first.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I was getting same prices in NY. MSRP 39900 (moonroof, navi, drivers assist, 401A). Shopped 2 dealers in Long Island, 1 in Queens. Queens came out to 399/month sign and drive on 3 year 36k. Lowest out the door price I could negotiate was $34,100 with $3250 in rebates.

I then drove to Jersey for the same car in stock, drove it home same day. Thought it was a fair deal. Not the best not the worst.

·
Registered
87 Posts
PS. I was going to order mine since I couldn't find it locally. I instead took a day and drove almost 200 miles round trip to get it. Since then I've put on 500 miles and truly recommend getting it as soon as you can since it's a blast to drive and I didn't want to have orderer's remorse waiting 8 weeks.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I am in Wisconsin, but ordered in Green Bay, Ruby Red, 401A package and cooled seats, $33,000 +TTL and fees

·
Registered
331 Posts
I am in Wisconsin, but ordered in Green Bay, Ruby Red, 401A package and cooled seats, $33,000 +TTL and fees
Literally the exact setup I was looking for. I ended up finding one on a lot with a Moonroof as well, had the option for $33,100 out the door with higher financing, or $33,800 with 1.9 for 72. Ended up going for the slightly higher price to get the 1.9.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Literally the exact setup I was looking for. I ended up finding one on a lot with a Moonroof as well, had the option for $33,100 out the door with higher financing, or $33,800 with 1.9 for 72. Ended up going for the slightly higher price to get the 1.9.
Yeah, I could have gotten more rebates, but higher interest rate, or lower rebates with 0%. I chose the 0%.

·
Registered
868 Posts
MSRP $36,945 (white platinum & 401a)
Dealer discount $2,000 (beat my x-plan pricing by $150ish)
Rebates at time of purchase $2,250 AND using 0% / 60 month
Price before taxes title license: $32,695

1 - 20 of 20 Posts