Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Does anyone else have issues with the power driver's side seat not responding?
Not here. There a possibility of a loose cable underneath the seat?

Is it intermittent? Could probably just bring it in to the dealer to have it checked...

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was intermittent but now, it's not responding at all (seat controls, preset buttons or the remote).

Unfortunately, the local dealership is backed up for 2 weeks. So, at lunch I going to check the cables and maybe pull the battery to reset the BCM or what ever Ford is now calling the body control module.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I leased a 2015 Fusion before purchasing my Sport - I had the drivers seat stop working too. I was using the easy exit feature which slides your seat back automatically upon exiting the car.. The harness for the seat controls was too short and eventually broke a wire from all the forward/back cycles.. Likely a broken connection in your case too. Maybe look under the seat at the wiring to the seat controls and see if there is anything obvious.

·
Super Moderator
1,603 Posts
So, at lunch I going to check the cables and maybe pull the battery to reset the BCM or what ever Ford is now calling the body control module.
The Driver's seat is controlled by the DSM (Driver's Seat Module), and also is given instructions by the DDM (Driver's Door Module) when you push the memory buttons.

Do your memory mirrors still work?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
According to the write up, the fuse F74 was blown and they did the SSM for the battery issue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts