Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Any opinions on the white?
It's not my color. It is definitely different. But, everyone on here tries to make their ride, their own. I have always said to each his own. If it makes you happy, who cares what the rest of us have to say about it. If it makes you smile, (smiles per mile) then its all worth it.

·
Premium Member
2017 Fusion Sport, 401A, Driver Assistance Package ; 1999 Expedition 5.4 4x4
230 Posts
It's not my color. It is definitely different. But, everyone on here tries to make their ride, their own. I have always said to each his own. If it makes you happy, who cares what the rest of us have to say about it. If it makes you smile, (smiles per mile) then its all worth it.
Not my cup of tea, but I still like it for different reasons. I'd be a little concerned about the durability of the plastidip considering the use case however.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Not my cup of tea, but I still like it for different reasons. I'd be a little concerned about the durability of the plastidip considering the use case however.
Agreed... The Plasti dip was just for me to see how it would look... I originally had planned to get them powder coated... but now with the cost of the wheels I would just get white OZ wheels... more cost effective and would save 10 lb a wheel

41 - 44 of 44 Posts