Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I love about the fusion sport his that its a sleeper but real car guys know its fast lol

I was on a road with light traffic stopped at a light and I see the daemon lights weaving through traffic trying too catch melon he got behind me..

I figured eh thats. super fast car I will just let him go by. He pulls next too me first chance he gets and revs. we are gong about 30 mph.... Then he looks over and accelerates moderately.. so did I and I was right with him.. then we slow for traffic and he floors it for real thinking I will be left in the dust.. NOPE!!! he let out a cloud of black smoke and spun the tires.. I was jin regular mode and stayed right on his bumper up to about 85 mph.. lol he we shocked..

This was not to say the fusion his faster at all but it can hang with fast cars and I love that..

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
yeah, when the driver doesn't know how to handle the car right, this is exactly what happens.

Hence why there are some videos out there of a demon getting beat by a camaro zl1 and a few other cars that should not have won. Driver is such a huge thing in cars like that. The driver matters a lot less in a Fusion Sport than it will in a demon.

·
Registered
400 Posts
My sister's boyfriend owns a hellcat (as his daily driver no less) and can't drive it well at all. Spins tires at 90 mph. No control. I'm talking him to track soon so I can drive his car, but also to teach him how to drive it.

He talks non stop about his car. Takes it to shows all the time, but never races. I think he's secretly jealous of how much better my car is at daily driving while still having decent power. Plus the hellcat is more car than he can handle.

Reactions: mantra1

·
Registered
400 Posts
Although it is impressive that there is still so much power on tap that you can spin the tires at 90.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Guy at a car show had a Hellcat, then a few months later showed up with another one.

I asked him if owned two, he said no.

He said the first was a stick and couldn't get traction in any gear, so he traded for an automatic which he said put the power down better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts