Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have about 4K miles on my Platinum White Sport. This is our new everyday car and it is sweet! Also have a Lexus RC coupe and Taurus SHO. Prior to RC had a MTX Mustang GT/CS 5.0 and happy to continue my love of Ford performance vehicles on with the Fusion Sport. Here are a few shots from the past couple of months.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Changed out the plate and reverse lights for LEDs. Ford should have gone this route from the factory. Even the Camaro SS one of my neighbors drives has LED reverse lights. Much cleaner and modern. Gives it an even more upscale feel for a low price.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Installed stainless scuff plates. Another detail that would have been a nice touch stock. Not sure why they cheaped out on this. My Mustang had illuminated door sills, loved them! The Mustang had a few nice touches.

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
Where did you order your scuff plates from? I assume they just stick on with two sided tape?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Reactions: ike and 1153

·
Registered
49 Posts
Kaylee- DaveE posted this in his Build thread when he was asked about installing his-

They are really easy to swap. Just carefully get your fingers under them on one end (between the sill and the carpet) and pop them out.

·
Registered
481 Posts
welcome!

Reactions: Bmckee40

·
Registered
296 Posts
Maybe the porter kid took it for a 0-60 test ride? Whoever it was all it takes is to back up and cut the wheel to much and rub a curb or side walk. I know they pulled my car up to far and rubbed the front over the curb and scuffed the underneath. But I didn't notice it for a day and know they'll deny it. Good luck.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Detailed the Fusion today and snapped some pics. Really love how the white platinum pops. It's a rich color.

One thing I noticed is that the wheels are misleading. They look clean from about 8 feet away. When polished up they really pop and have a nice shine with some depth.

Still trying to decide what to do to dress the back end of the car up or make it unique. I feel like the front is the best part of the car appearance wise. Love the detail of the hood, the sculpted front bumper, clean grille, etc. I've always de-badged my vehicles and things like that but not sure what to do this time around. Any other ideas for the back?

Also, first time I had driven the car today after updating with the new Apple CarPlay. Love the new quick pick icons on the left of the screen fro quick access to frequently used apps. It makes it feel even more seamlessly integrated/built into the car as far as nav and phone functions go. Nice!

Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I bought the color matched ford badges. Waiting for them to arrive.

Reactions: Dconlan4
1 - 13 of 13 Posts