Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
I love the color more and more every day, I have received more compliments in a week than I have in any other car I've owned!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Yeah, that blue is nice! Congrats! I'm in negotiations with dealers right now on price. So far, best is $3000 USD off MSRP including rebates.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, that blue is nice! Congrats! I'm in negotiations with dealers right now on price. So far, best is $3000 USD off MSRP including rebates.
That's not good enough in my opinion. Rebates range from 1500-3250 alone plus what dealers should take off (2-3000 more). I would want Truecar price + any rebates off MSRP.

Eric

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
That's not good enough in my opinion. Rebates range from 1500-3250 alone plus what dealers should take off (2-3000 more). I would want Truecar price + any rebates off MSRP.

Eric
You have to look closely at the rebates. If you pile them all on, then yes you are getting what you are saying, but some of the rebates are for leases only, some of the rebates are for financing. Some of the ones in the financing column are for different rates. You can get more money off if you take a higher interest rate, but if you want 0% you get a smaller rebate. So in reality you wont be getting that much off of one car in rebates.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You have to look closely at the rebates. If you pile them all on, then yes you are getting what you are saying, but some of the rebates are for leases only, some of the rebates are for financing. Some of the ones in the financing column are for different rates. You can get more money off if you take a higher interest rate, but if you want 0% you get a smaller rebate. So in reality you wont be getting that much off of one car in rebates.
I leased mine and qualified for 2750 in published rebates and another 500 in dealer cash. I think it was 2250 if financing.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I leased mine and qualified for 2750 in published rebates and another 500 in dealer cash. I think it was 2250 if financing.
Well I am glad that worked out for you. I miss out on rebates cause I am currently in a 2010 Ford, so I miss out on an extra $1500. If you check all the right boxes, and hit it just right its possible to get that much, but for a lot of other people, we don't get as many of the separate rebates.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts