Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had Ford All Weather Mats in every Ford I've owned. I never option them because they can always be had cheaper online and it allows me to keep the carpet mats. That said, these look more like weathertech mats than what Ford has used in the past. For anyone who has them, can you post a couple pics?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
624 Posts
I've had Ford All Weather Mats in every Ford I've owned. I never option them because they can always be had cheaper online and it allows me to keep the carpet mats. That said, these look more like weathertech mats than what Ford has used in the past. For anyone who has them, can you post a couple pics?

Thanks!!
No problem!

Yes they are similar to what I would expect from weathertech. Now I'm not sure what weathertech's Fusion mats look like, but if they are similar I think you would save money going with the mats from Ford, PLUS, you will still get the Ford carpet mats. The Sport comes with the carpet mats, the all weather mats are an"additional" add on. At least for me they were. When I test drove my Sport the carpet mats were in a bag in trunk, all weather's were in a box in trunk. All Weather Mats were $120.
Sorry but I didn't clean car for these photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
331 Posts
Just ordered a set from Levittown, then looked at White Bear and could have gotten them for $10 cheaper. Oh well, $116 shipped still isn't bad.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Perfect, thanks gents. I will be ordering some. Auto Nation White Bear Lake has them for $93 plus $11 for s/h. On a side note, if you are looking for a Ford part or accessory, make sure to check Auto Nation Ford White Bear Lake and Levittown Ford Super Center: Buy Ford Car Truck Parts | Genuine Discounted Ford OEM Parts & Accessories Wholesale Online. Both have awesome prices. Levittown also has free S/H sales often.
Link for the White Bear Lake @ $93?

Coming up as $120 for me. They're only like 30 minutes from me too, so Will Call to save on shipping, and get to drive my Sport more :D.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Got the mats yesterday. Only complaint is they put a small hole through the bottom of the driver's mat in order to attach some warning tag. So now water could slowly leak out. I mean seriously wtf? Guess I'll just stick some electrical tape on the underside or something.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Got the mats yesterday. Only complaint is they put a small hole through the bottom of the driver's mat in order to attach some warning tag. So now water could slowly leak out. I mean seriously wtf? Guess I'll just stick some electrical tape on the underside or something.
Just use a dab of clear silicone, it'll hold fine. Mine were supposed to have come in yesterday, but FedEx seems to have dropped the ball.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Just use a dab of clear silicone, it'll hold fine. Mine were supposed to have come in yesterday, but FedEx seems to have dropped the ball.
Yea thanks. Remembered I had some liquid gasket maker, so just put a drop of that on the hole.

Just silly they would puncture a mat designed to hold liquids though.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Yea thanks. Remembered I had some liquid gasket maker, so just put a drop of that on the hole.

Just silly they would puncture a mat designed to hold liquids though.
Agreed. We'll see if mine have the same thing on them when they finally arrive, hopefully tomorrow.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Just got mine in today, had the same small warning tag poked through the driver's side. It's literally one of the same plastic things they have in socks to keep the hangar on, just a little piece of plastic. Personally, I don't think there's any chance of a droplet of water getting through that hole, though I may put a touch of silicone on it down the road before winter. Side that, they fit great, and they're basically the same thing as the weathertech mats, but a little more flexible.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Just for everyone's info, I just got the email saying the 2017 Ford Fusion mats are now available at weathertech.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Curious to see the differences in the floor mats. From the ones we had in our Impala, they seemed to have more structure and rigidity to them. The FoMoCo branded mats are a more pliable rubber.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Curious to see the differences in the floor mats. From the ones we had in our Impala, they seemed to have more structure and rigidity to them. The FoMoCo branded mats are a more pliable rubber.
I like the higher sidewalls of the weathertechs and the sturdiness. If I spill something, I want to be able to pick up the mat and get it out and dump it there rather than the thing folding in my hand and still getting all over the place.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts