Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The salesman at the dealership, I have known him since I was in middle school. I am 57.

Last week, they received a few Fusions to inventory. During check in, one had $5300 in damage and they took it, but they did not want it. So they did the inspection, opened the trunk, lifted the cover over the spare tire and found a tire shaped shipment of marijuana. It was cut in 2 halves of the shape of a tire. I guess it was about 45 lb of weed. The DEA were going to be meeting with them this afternoon.

·
Super Moderator
1,603 Posts
Wow, was the build date during the range of the other Fusions that were discovered to be used for smuggling, or is this a second case?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There was a second case in I think he said Kent OH or somewhere up around Cleveland. I recall hearing about the original case here, but did not pay attention as to location.

·
Super Moderator
1,603 Posts
When it happened a few months ago, the cars were split up but the majority went to one state. Still, this is crazy.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The salesman showed me the shipping manifest for the car. It was 2 pages long at least, and the majority of the time the car spent on a CSX train. Have no idea how they would track the shipment.

·
Super Moderator
1,307 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts