Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Definitely worth the effort! Yet another “I should have done this a long time ago” thing. I used G2 brush on paint. It was most difficult painting the rears because there are so many nooks and crannies and not being able to turn the wheels made it much harder to see. Now it really highlights the need to paint my rotor hats and get black center caps.

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
Definitely worth the effort! Yet another “I should have done this a long time ago” thing. I used G2 brush on paint. It was most difficult painting the rears because there are so many nooks and crannies and not being able to turn the wheels made it much harder to see. Now it really highlights the need to paint my rotor hats and get black center caps.
Y not paint the silver section of the calipers that you left unpainted?? Your not the 1st person I've seen do that, but IMO leaving that unpainted makes the job look unfinished & doesn't look as good as it could.

The G2 kit is solid! Used it the 1st time I painted my calipers. Would of used it the 2nd time, but they didn't have the color I was looking for.

Pic below to show what I mean about fully painting the calipers
Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Car

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’m going to paint the abutment clips black when I paint the rotor hats.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I've got two cans of red Pour 15 to put on mine when I get around to it, paint the clips and rotors black,, and it will look good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts