Registered
1,018 Posts
Dang. Good price.

Reactions: ftrucktough

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's helpful having a good relationship with the dealer! I'm very excited to get this thing, especially for the cooled seats! Just kidding, been wanting a fusion for a while but couldn't pull the trigger with the engines choices until now!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Mine was 12-weeks exactly, definitely worth the wait!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Which rebates did you get? It says $3k in rebates, but I am only seeing $2500 right now at best.
I don't know them individually. We just checked the boxes and totaled. They said I can use this or the available rebates when picking it up if greater. This was on Dec 23, perhaps one is no longer available?

·
Registered
129 Posts
I ordered mine in Sept. and picked it up on Dec.22nd. When I put in the order it was with the employee discount. When it came to writing the cheque there was a further $500 year end discount. Got to love it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My car is apparently being built today, with estimated arrival in WI Feb 14-20. This seems like it might still be on the quick side - what did you guys see from "assembly" date to delivery?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
It was a few weeks for me, but mine took longer than most I think.

Where at in Wisconsin are you?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
So Plymouth/Elkhart Lake area? I used to work in Sheboygan at Kohler. Now I work in Green Bay, so I am not too far away from you. I live in Manitowoc area currently.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Built 9-22 delivered 10-6
From Mexico to NY

1 - 17 of 17 Posts