Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered the obd2 bluetooth adaptor today. Seems like torque pro is one of the more popular apps to have. Is it as good as any or is there another that would be recommended.

Got the adaptor as there are a few MUST forscan mods to be made, but i would like an app to play with as well (0-60, boost pressure etc). Get some baselines prior to the X4 purchase.

Cheers.

·
Registered
626 Posts
X2
I'd like to purchase an adaptor soon.
Just checked the app store, "OBD Fusion" seems to be at the top of the list for reviews. It's just ahead of Torque Pro

·
Super Moderator
1,603 Posts
I use Torque Pro and FORScan. You can try out the free version of Torque to see if you like it. It's definitely the most customizable OBD app I've seen. If you have an OBDLink MX, the included app is also pretty good. Not a ton of customization, but the app itself is designed well and clean.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Recieved the obdlink mx today. Amazon rocks.
Thank you for the feedback and appreciate the advice. Id not seen obd fusion so will look at it. Running trq lite to start to see if its worth it is good idea too.

Just loaded the app that comes with it and looks like it has a bit for me to get started. Have Android. Put this on the tablet for bigger screen experience.

Thanks gents
Fozzy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts