Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
This review was OK but once again they are trying to compare the FuSpo to cars that are 10 to 20K more expensive. One of my concerns is service from the dealer. I only have 2 dealerships close to me, one is Ford and the other is Chevy. I have to drive an hour to get to a Japanese dealer and even longer to get to a Euro dealer. I will always support local especially with a great car like the FuSpo. This is my rant for the day. :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
This review was OK but once again they are trying to compare the FuSpo to cars that are 10 to 20K more expensive. One of my concerns is service from the dealer. I only have 2 dealerships close to me, one is Ford and the other is Chevy. I have to drive an hour to get to a Japanese dealer and even longer to get to a Euro dealer. I will always support local especially with a great car like the FuSpo. This is my rant for the day. :)
The fusion sport is an affordable powerful sleeper that 9is pissing off a lot of folks that don't want it to exist..lol It kill its competitors and a few levels above it so they compare hit to cars that cost a lot more to find away to say "its not that great" lol

This car will cause most 2018 cars from mother brands to be monster sleepers just so they can say they beat it lol.... if they can keep the price below 30K then great .

I have had mine for a few weeks now and it definitely intimidates folks who know what it is..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts